Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 5

Hot Chocolate Warm Up
   Today's good deed/act of kindness redo was one that I did way back in January of this year. It got quite a few votes for one of the favorites and with it being so cold outside it worked out perfect for one of the "greatest hits" of this year if you will... So while out running errands this morning I bought several hot chocolates and handed them out to people who were working out in the cold temps. I gave them out to some bell ringers, landscapers and people unloading/loading trucks. Everyone was surprised and very grateful. I hate being cold and am thankful that I have a warm place to work in during the day, so it was my pleasure to provide a little warm up for some who didn't have that luxury this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment