Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little Loveless Pie

   Tonight my family and I went out for one last little birthday celebration. They took me to one of my favorites and a Nashville classic... The Loveless Café. Despite the long wait, the food especially the biscuits are AWESOME! After I finished my meal I was stuffed and as much as I wanted some, I had no room for dessert. But when the waitress came back and mentioned dessert, I asked her I we could buy a couple pieces of pie and have her take them to another table anonymously. She thought it was a sweet idea and gladly agreed to deliver the pie to a couple lucky recipients.  We didn't stick around to see who got the pieces of pie but I'm sure it was quite a sweet surprise.

Oh and the picture here is of the hubby and kids posing as we waited for our table tonight. I know it doesn't show today's act of kindness but I thought it was funny and you might get a little laugh... you're Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment