Friday, November 1, 2013

Sick Day Surveys

   All this year I've tried to keep a few good deeds tucked away that are very simple and something that can be done from home. Well today I have a sick kiddo home and it doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere anytime soon, so I decided to do one of the stashed away ideas. My husband told me a while back about a company called Survey Monkey Contribute. Basically it's a website that conducts surveys and research for for several organizations and brands and when you fill out surveys for them they donate to a charity that you designate. So I hopped online today and filled out some questionnaires about my preferences and then had money donated to The Boys and Girls Club of America.
Life can get busy and hectic and emergencies arise, but if you look carefully there is usually something nice that you can do for someone else that literally only takes a moment of your time. If you're interested check out the link above and start raising some money for good causes!

No comments:

Post a Comment