Friday, January 18, 2013

Go Preds

  Today I was able to help another personal friend who was in a pinch. Another fellow mom Amanda and her family were able to obtain some season opener Predator tickets and everyone except her adorable little girl was able to come up with some Preds gear to wear to the game this weekend. So she sent out a message looking for anyone willing to lend her daughter a child's shirt or jersey to wear to the game so she wouldn't feel left out. Both my kids have jersey's that their awesome aunt and uncle gave them and I knew my daughter was close to to the same size as Amanda's. I also know how expensive fan gear can be so I was happy to lend her ours so she wouldn't have to shell out a ridiculous amount for something that might only be worn one time. I of course asked my daughter if she was willing to share her jersey with another little girl and she was very happy to do so.
I brought it to them this morning and both Amanda and her little girl seemed pretty pleased, but who wouldn't be if they looked this cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment