Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snail Mail

  I don't know about you but I still love getting old school mail. You know the stuff that comes in envelopes and in the box outside your house with numbers on it??? With technology so rampant and our need for everything to be "right now" no one actually hand writes letters or notes anymore. Everything is sent via email or text or Facebook, etc... I'm just as guilty of this as anyone, so today I thought I'd send some notes and thank you's the old fashioned way... snail mail.  I figured it might make some people's day to get some fun mail that wasn't a bill or some kind of junk mail.
So I sat down today and wrote out several notes to people. Mainly just telling people thank you for all they do and for being such a blessing in my life. I've very lucky to be surrounded by the people in my life and I thought they should know! If the mood strikes you, write out a quick note to someone just to say hello. You never know, it could just be the thing they need at that very moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment