Friday, October 11, 2013

Coming Through In The Clutch

   Shortly after my husband left for work this morning, I got a phone call from him asking if his wallet was still in my purse after we went out last night. I checked and sure enough, there it sat. So yup... he drove to work with no license this morning and he had no money for lunch. So I did what any good wife would do and threw the kids in the car and headed out to his work to deliver it to him.
So why does this count as a good deed since it's something I should have done anyway?? Well our family is about to embark on a crazy couple of weeks starting with several guests this weekend and I am in full on cleaning mode all day today. I've got a list a mile long of tasks that seem impossible to finish today, but I know how important a wallet is, so we squeezed in a few extra minutes to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment