Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Big Thank You

   Today my daughter and I wrote letters of thanks for soldiers who are currently deployed overseas and will be during Thanksgiving as a part of a program called "The Big Thank You". The aim of this program is to get a letter of appreciation to every single man and woman deployed for Thanksgiving. It's a great campaign that a syndicated radio show has been doing for a few years now. You can find out more about it by clicking HERE.
I've mentioned before this year that supporting the military and their families is very important to me, so when I found out about this I was more than happy to contribute. I feel like they can never hear how much we are thankful for all that they do too many times. I was also really happy that my daughter was willing to send a letter as well. If you are interested in sending one yourself, click on the link above to find out what you need to do, the deadline is Nov. 1st. It's just another small gesture that will go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment