Friday, October 18, 2013

More Mommy Meals :)

   Today I am making dinner (actually as I type this)  for my friend Dawn and her family who recently welcomed their newest member, baby Savannah. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again... after we came home from the hospital with a new baby, having meals brought to us was AWESOME. It's just one less thing to worry about and I could focus more on the kids instead of worrying about what and how to find time to cook for dinner. My goal this year was to really  try and not repeat any good deeds if I could help it, but this is the one exception. So many friends this year have been blessed with new little ones and while it can be a happy time, it can also be stressful. So I'm happy to be able to get rid of some stress and worry if I can for some fellow moms. Congrats to the Berry family and I hope you enjoy the Lasagna!

No comments:

Post a Comment