Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Costume Care Package

   I was so excited when I found the skeleton costume that my daughter wanted this year for a whopping four dollars! Then a week later, we get a note from school saying that this year students are welcome to dress up as their favorite storybook character... Fail!! My friend Erin also ran into the same problem when her daughter's school said they could dress up as their favorite candy. I get it, I get it... they don't want kids wearing costumes that may scare some of the others, but having to come up with two costumes, boo to that! Well I did have an answer for Erin at least. My daughter has a big blue M&M shirt and today I took it over to Erin today so that her daughter could borrow it. Erin has also come down with strep so I took her some healing chocolate and meds to help her feel better fast!
   As for my daughter, I didn't come up with a different storybook character costume. I went and found a book about a skeleton!

No comments:

Post a Comment