Monday, October 14, 2013

Ice Cream For Cancer

I had been planning today's good deed for a while... I got an email about a month ago from Marble Slab Creamery telling me that proceeds from their ice cream sales were going to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and I kept it thinking we'd go one night to support a great cause. Well we finally went tonight thinking we'd be able to donate along with getting a nice after dinner treat. When we got there I found out that the donations ended last week (insert sad music here), lol. Well we went ahead and got our ice cream as you can from the picture... and then after we got home I went online and donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Like I said before, it's a great cause and just because Marble Slab's campaign is over doesn't mean I still can't give. So in the end we still enjoyed some good ice cream and gave to great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment