Thursday, October 10, 2013

Good Deeds At Kroger

 So today the kids and I ventured into my most dreaded grocery store for a few items. We usually do our shopping at a different grocery store but I had a voucher for something at Kroger so we went there instead. While my shopping experience was about how it usually is there (kinda crappy), I'm still glad we went. For breast cancer awareness month they are collecting funds for the Susan G. Komen foundation and I was happy to be able to give a little for that great cause. I've know several women afflicted with this terrible cancer. But along with supporting breast cancer awareness, the kids and I also let a sweet older lady go ahead of us in the store and then returned another lady's cart for her. As much as I really dislike this store, I'm happy we ended up there today and were able to help out others.

No comments:

Post a Comment