Monday, October 21, 2013

Haircuts and Spa Baskets

   So today I was able give to a great cause and donate some items for a silent auction benefiting my daughter's school. This morning I took my son for a much over due hair cut at Great Clips. While there I noticed that they were doing a fundraiser for a local children's hospital. So when we were done I asked them to add a couple of dollars to our bill for the fundraiser. They will be doing this for the next few weeks I believe, so if you're thinking about getting your haircut, stop on in there and you can donate to the wonderful Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.
 


 My daughter's school also has a fall festival coming up and one of the events there will be a silent action. My daughter's class was responsible for putting together a spa themed basket to auction off and so today I took in a few items to add to it. I'm glad to be able help a great school that our family really loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment