Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dinner For Ronald Mcdonald House

   Today is part two of my act of kindness for the Ronald McDonald house. About a month ago, thanks to so many generous participants, we were able to make a pretty sizable donation of items needed for the house and it's residents. Tonight, my family and I are going to serve a dinner we prepared for the house. We've done this a few times before and we always love getting to help this great organization. Tonight's dinner is honor of our daughter's birthday in a few days. When she was born 3 months early, the RMH was a bigger help then we could ever imagine when we were going through one of the toughest moments of our lives. We will always feel so grateful to them and are excited to help them and give back whenever we can.
We're all pretty excited about tonight and I'll update later with pictures from the dinner. Until then, I better get back in the kitchen.


*****************************UPDATE*********************************

Here are a few pics from the Ronald McDonald House tonight. It turned out really well and we had a great time serving them a chili dinner....

 Here is the front entry way with an awesome quilt that was made for the house.
 Here is there awesome playroom that the kiddos staying there get to use...
And my dad putting the finishing touches on the chili dinner.
Tonight was great getting to serve others. I'm always glad when I get an opportunity like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment