Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blown Away

Last night was a long and wild night weather wise around here. Strong and windy storms pushed through the area and there were even a few tornadoes. We're very lucky and thankful our side of town only had a little if any damage. But what we did have this morning was a lot of debris and overturned trashcans like my neighbors pictured here. So for today's good deed. I went around and picked up neighbors belongings and trash that got scattered all around in the storm. Hopefully I got everything back to the right house, but I know I at least got their trash picked up and that is one less hassle for them to attend to before leaving for the day or to come home to tonight. I know the last thing I would want to come home to after a long day is garbage scattered all over the lawn and my trashcan missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment