Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!

   Today was ending up being another two deed kinda day... This evening I was able to take my good friend Erin out to dinner for her birthday. We had a great time just getting out of the house and chatting but also stuffing our faces with some yummy food. When I started this challenge and blog I stated one of the main reasons was because I had been so blessed in my life and felt like there was more I could be doing. Well Erin is one of those blessings for sure. She and I became friends about a year ago and I am so thankful to have her in my life. So I was more than happy to get to take her out for her special day. And I am always happy for birthday brownie!
   Also we've been slowly changing my son's room from a baby room into more of a big boy room and in the process have some furniture that we no longer need. A local pastor friend told me he knew of some ministries that are in need and could get some good use out of it, so I was happy to donate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment