Friday, January 11, 2013

Wedding Dress Dilemma

   I was lucky enough again for today's good deed to just fall in my lap. While going through my morning routine of feeding the kiddos and making coffee, my photographer friend Gina put out an S.O.S. to borrow a wedding dress for an upcoming photo shoot. I thought, "my dress is just sitting around in a box gathering dust, maybe she can use mine." So after getting in touch we made arrangements to meet so she could pick it up. I was so happy to be able to lend it to her and can't wait to see the photos of adorable little girls in wedding dresses. Gina is a great photographer and has some really cute ideas. If you are interested you can find out more about her here
On a related note, my husband has gotten in to the spirit a bit and did something awesome to help me with this year's challenge. He had some business cards made up for me to give to others thanking them for being apart of my 365 days of goodness and surprised me with them last night. Hopefully this will help when I am approaching strangers to do something nice for them and make them a little less apprehensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment