Thursday, January 24, 2013

Trash Day

   Since today is garbage pick up day in our neighborhood it got me thinking about trash that I see laying around every time I'm out running errands or doing something with my kids. My daughter has even begun to point out "litter bugs" when she sees them. So for today's good deed I decided to pick up trash that I saw laying around while I was out.
   Before I headed out I threw a trash bag in the back of my car and then when I saw litter I pulled over and picked it up. This was another simple good deed but I'm glad I did it because each time that I did pull over and pick up trash, other drivers took a long look at what I was doing, so maybe this will inspire them to pick some up when they can or at the very least make sure they throw their items in the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment