Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shower Time

 Today's good deed has been in the works for the last couple of months, so maybe it's cheating a little bit since I have done a lot of the prep work beforehand but I still had plenty of work to do. Today I got the honor of throwing a baby shower for one of my favorite younger cousins Melissa. She is due with her first baby in about a month and we couldn't be more excited for her. My mom and I were so happy to get to do this for her and help her get ready for the big change in her life that is about to happen. After having two kids myself I know how great and important showers can be. Not just getting all the baby items you need but also getting great advise and tips from family and friends and making memories.

 The lady of the day... So happy for her!
I really look forward to meeting her new little guy soon and who knows... perhaps some of other good deeds this year will be doing a little babysitting for Melissa so she has a chance to get out every once and awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment