Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clearing The Coupon Clutter

So my original plan for today's good deed didn't really pan out, so it's one I'm storing away for later. But even though my first plan fell through, I kept thinking, "okay no big deal, something will present itself." So I kept waiting... and waiting.... and just when I thought I was gonna have go into my arsenal of ideas that I've been saving for later this year, I found it staring me right in the face, literally. For the last week or two I had coupons piling up on the counter for products that I know I won't buy.  I occasionally get free products to write reviews and post online and then in exchange companies will  send me coupons to hand out to friends and family to try the product as well. Lately these coupons have been stacking up fast like I mentioned before, and as they stared at me I realized what I would do today. I grabbed up the kiddos and we headed to the grocery.  We went up and down the aisles leaving piles of coupons next to the products they were for, in hopes that others could save a little bit on their bill. Everyone likes finding an unexpected treasure, right??? I also had coupons for things in the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist to give them to customers who needed them. I love finding ways to cut my grocery bill so I hope these coupons are a big help to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment