Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Good Read

   I don't think I'm technically a bookworm, but I do enjoy reading when I get a chance. One of my favorites is John Steinbeck's The Grapes Of Wrath. I've read it several times and it's a great story about a family set during the great depression. I enjoy sharing things that I love and felt like others could benefit from reading this book like I have. I saw online today where some people will take their favorite books and leave them for strangers to find and enjoy and that's just what I did today. I attached a little note as you can see in the picture saying how each time I read this book it gives me a new perspective on life and things to be thankful for and that I hoped they found that in this book as well. I took it to a local bus stop and left it on a bench for a lucky someone to stumble across. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment