Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Cure All

   Today I've got a kiddo who is a little under the weather. When my little ones are sick I tend to baby them a little and love on them even more than usual, like any parent would. But today I took it a little bit farther, well for me anyway. I've never been big on giving the kids hot chocolate, it seems to be the thing that makes them extra crazy and super bonkers. There are also a few cartoons that they like that I can't stand for one reason or another and they drive me crazy. So for my act of kindness/ good deed today I gave in and let my daughter have hot chocolate,(hoping it will ease the sore throat) and watch episodes of one of her favorites, Dragon Tales despite how I really felt about them. They both seemed to cheer her up and put her in good spirits, which is an important step on the road to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment