Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Little Promotion

   I've always been a fan of small, local businesses and shop at them or support them when I can. I feel like they always have something unique to offer and have far better customer service. Here in Murfreesboro where I live there are several and today I took to social media to spread the word about a few that I really like and recommend that others give them a try. This great idea came from my friend Lupe and as she so importantly said " it might not sound much, but you'll be surprised how much it helps." Word of mouth is huge these days when it come to a business succeeding and no "mouth" is bigger in my opinion than Facebook and Twitter. They have become as big a marketing tool as conventional advertising. So I hope my good deed today gave them a little boost and contributes to their awesome products and services. 

And in the interest of promoting them a little more here are links to their pages which you should check out!!

 Goodness Gracious Cafe and Catering


Mudstain Sally 

The Powder Room Salon and Spa


No comments:

Post a Comment