Saturday, November 23, 2013

Let's All Go To The Movies...

  Today I am so very thankful that my husband and I are going to get an evening to ourselves for a much needed date night. The kiddos will be spending the night with some grandparents and we're heading to see a comedy show and then a late showing of Catching Fire. It just came out this weekend and has been selling out quick so I went and purchased tickets for the movie later tonight this afternoon. After buying my tickets I thought it would be nice to treat someone else to the movies as well, so I also bought a small gift card along with my tickets. Then I went back outside and gave the gift card to a family on their way in to catch a show. I explained that I knew the gift card wouldn't cover the whole cost but should help out some or they could use it to get some yummy snacks to enjoy. They were so surprised and shocked and then the mom told me that it was her daughter's birthday and this was such a nice treat. They thanked me a few more times and headed on in to enjoy their show. Glad I could help make a birthday extra special today!

No comments:

Post a Comment