Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Little Yard Work

   Today was another beautiful fall day here and our yard is full of colorful leaves. So I decided it was time to get out and clean some of them up. While doing the raking, I decided it would be kind to rake some of my neighbor's leaves as well and I did just that. Nothing fancy or complicated, just lending a hand to the folks next door. While it was my good deed today, it also benefited me too. My house has been full of sick people and I really just wanted to get outside for a bit while they were napping and get some fresh air for myself. Normally I don't look forward to yard work, but this week has been a whole different story. Either way, just glad to help a bit today and thankful that I'm not sick and able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment