Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Coats For Kids

I think I've mentioned before that I'm a bit of a coffee addict. I drink it all throughout the day some days. Well, while enjoying a cup this morning and doing a little reading I found out the the coffee creamer brand International Delight has partnered with the Coats For Kids Foundation and for every purchase you register at www.ShareYourDelight.com, they will donate fifty cents to the foundation and have pledged to donate a minimum of $25,000. I knew I had a couple bottles in the fridge so I grabbed them and entered the UPC code and just like that, money was donated to a deserving cause. Later I found out that if you have or are going to purchase Silk, Horizon or Land'o Lakes brand items they are also a part of this campaign. So I was really able to enter a lot of codes. So just for buying certain products I was able to have money donated to a great charity. I hate that there is such a huge need for something like this but also glad I was able to help, even if it was just a little. If you have any of these products please visit the website and enter the UPC codes to help keep kiddos warm this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment