Sunday, November 24, 2013

Food For Sharing

   I've had a few days this year with acts similar to this one, but in my book you can never donate food to those that are hungry too many times. It's so sad that in a country as developed as ours that there are millions out there who are in need of food. So for my good deed/ act of kindness today I donated to the Publix Food For Sharing campaign when I went to the grocery store. There are three different levels of donations that you can participate in and each help provide meals to local individuals and families who may not know where there next meal is coming from. This time of year especially, it is vital for people to have access to a warm meal. If you have the means, run on over to a Publix and help out those struggling with hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment