Monday, November 18, 2013

What Do You Recommend?

Today I had to make a trip into Walgreens to pick up a photo and while I was waiting in line I noticed how nice and friendly the cashier was to everyone she waited on. To me this was refreshing because nowadays  many people working in retail or customer service are visibly not happy to be there and have no problem letting customers knowing it. So when it was my turn in line I asked her what her favorite candy was there at the check out or what she would recommend to someone else and she picked out the bar pictured above. She also told me she had a coupon there at the register and would scan it for me so I could get a discount. So I had her add the candy bar to my items and after I paid I thanked her and then told her the candy bar was for her. Her reaction was priceless! She looked at me and said, "Are you for real?" I told her she deserved and to have a great day. She gladly accepted it and gave me a quick thank you. Letting others know they are doing a great job is a great act of kindness and just might change their day.


No comments:

Post a Comment