Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Can I Get You A cup Of Coffee?

   If you are one of the locals here in Tennessee, than you know how bitterly cold today has been. Not exactly a day you want to be outside because even in the sunshine, it's freezing! But our quarterly pest control inspection was this morning and that involves a lot of work all around the outside of our home. When he came to the door, his cheeks and nose were so red and I could see he was super cold. So I invited him in to do the inside work first and give him a chance to warm up a bit. While he was doing his inspection and treatment I made him a tall cup of coffee in a to-go cup so he'd something to help keep him warm while he braved the chilly winds. He was so thankful and his eyes just lit up when I handed it to him. He's such a thoughtful guy and always been great all the times I've called him out to the house so I'm glad today I could return a bit of the favor.
Oh and this pic obviously isn't the coffee I gave him, I just thought it was funny and went well with today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment