Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Kindness Redo - Day 1

Gift Registry Surprise Take Two...
   So after asking people what some of their favorite acts of kindness/good deeds were from this past year, one of the overwhelming responses I got was the gift registry surprise. I have to admit, it was one of my favorite too!  So earlier today I went and searched random wedding registries and purchased a gift for a random couple in New York this time who are to be married later this month. The gift will be sent directly to them with an anonymous note telling them congrats on their wedding and best wishes. I have said it before and I'll say it again... surprises are the best and I would love to see the happy couples faces when they get this gift and try and figure out who it's from....

Check back tomorrow for day two of the 12 days of Christmas Kindness Redo!

No comments:

Post a Comment