Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 4

Thanks For The Inspiration
   Today's redo was sending a nice card/letter to someone I know that has been an inspiration in my life. I did this one earlier this year when I sent a letter of thanks to a former teacher of mine I believe... When people affect your life for the better, it's always nice to let them know and to thank them. So today I did just that. I sent the card pictured here to a person who has been a huge inspiration to me this year especially. She seems to have so much on her plate but somehow manages to juggle it all and pursue her dream as well. Reading about some of her day to day adventures also reassures me that  mishaps happen to the best of us and that you just get over it and move on. I really admire her and I just thought she should know. If there is someone out there like that for you, let them know and make their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment