Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 3

Day 3: Coupon Kindness
   I am in no way shape or form an extreme couponer, but I do try and use them to my best ability when it comes to saving money on the grocery bill. As an act of kindness/ good deed earlier this year I took all the extras and ones I wouldn't use and passed them out at several different stores so others could enjoy the savings. It was one that many people shared that they enjoyed so today I went out and did it again. This morning I went through and gathered what I had and also clipped several that I had intended on throwing away, then hit up Target and the grocery and passed out literally handfuls of coupons to shoppers. People had their pick of whatever they wanted or needed.  I really enjoyed doing this one too because food prices continue to climb and some things are just becoming unaffordable to many. Coupons are a great tool especially when you can combine them with in store deals. The ones I wasn't able to put in someone's hands, I went and left with the item itself. So if you're reading this and local, head on out and find some deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment