Monday, December 23, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 10

More Words Of Encouragement
   Today is another one of those crazy days out there with it being the day before Christmas Eve and many are trying to finish up their last minute shopping. Getting caught up in that craziness can really affect your mood and cause you to feel anxious, angry, greedy etc... and make you forget the reason you're out there to being with. So I thought today's redo should be a combination of a few good deeds/acts of kindness from earlier this year that encouraged us to be kind to one another, be kind to ourselves and to boost our self image a bit. With that in mind, today I repeated the acts where I went and left positive messages and quotes in books that people were buying and placed nice messages around dressing rooms, car windshields and store shelves.  My kids came with me today and enjoyed helping me pick out spots where they thought several people would see and benefit from the messages.


These acts are some of my favorites because you never know who these messages will reach and how big an impact they can make. If someone is having a bad day something simple like this could turn it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment