Wednesday, December 25, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 12

Serving With The Family
   Today's redo isn't of one specific act or good deed that has been done this year but a favorite occurrence of mine that has happened during several acts this year. One of my main goals throughout this journey has been to express and stress the importance of doing for and serving others to my children. It has become evident many times this year that they are getting the message through their willingness to share and do for strangers and family/friends alike. I couldn't be more proud of them and again today the whole family got in on the action. We all went to Journey Home shelter today to serve a meal and hand out goodies for people to take home. My husband and I worked the food line and the kiddos handed out the treats once people finished their meals. Having my family share in an act of kindness/good deed with me has by far been my FAVORITE, and not just of the 12 days of redos but of the whole year so far.

I hope all of you out there have had a blessed Christmas and enjoy the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment