Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That...

  Today we're still reeling from holiday overload and just trying  to relax and enjoy our time. With that in mind, I did a couple small good deeds while enjoying a slower, more relaxed day than usual. But sadly for my husband he had to go back to work and back to the real world. Since he had to go back to the daily grind, I thought it would be nice for my son and I to go visit him at work and go out to lunch with him. I knew my son would enjoy that as well and it made his day. Today I also sent a special delivery in the mail for a friend. Earlier this year I joined a program that pairs you up with cancer patients that are going through chemo and you send them a card or letter every week to help encourage them through their tough time. Well today I sent a special box of chocolates along with my weekly letter for her to enjoy. She for sure deserves it and I love brightening her day any chance I get. I have enjoyed my change of pace these last few days but I also enjoyed doing a little something for others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment