Saturday, December 7, 2013

Just A Little Bloggin...

   As much as I enjoy writing this blog and another family one, there are some that I love to read and follow as well. One of them is written by a mom friend of mine named Melanie and I love her blog because she is so very VERY honest on the struggles that come with being a mom and she's also hilarious. I read her latest post today and it hit so very close to home on a struggle I've had with with my own. I left some comments on her post thanking her for sharing her struggle and that I really enjoy reading what she writes. As I was writing it it reminded me of what my friend Lupe had told me a while back when I was searching for ideas for good deeds. She had told me that it is always nice to leave comments and feedback on people's blogs to let them know what you enjoy about it. I know I always get excited when people leave comments for me, so I thought it would be nice to leave comments today on the blogs that I read regularly and that's just what I did. I wanted to let them know that someone out there enjoys what they are sharing and that I hope they continue to do so. Another small kind act but hopefully with big results.

No comments:

Post a Comment