Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo- Day 11

This Drink Is On Me
   For today's act of kindness/good deed I did one of my favorites and one of the easiest things I feel that can be counted as an act. It was simply paying for the car behind me at Starbucks this morning. I didn't even have to get out of my car! I love this one and I think several others suggested that this one be on of the 12 days redos because most times this act starts a chain reaction. It's such a great thing when kindness is passed along person to person and I am happy to say that I have witnessed this personally several times when buying coffee. One person decides to pay for the person behind them and then the next person pays for the person behind them and so on and so on... It's just kindness at its finest and restores my faith in humanity a bit.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone, have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment