Thursday, December 12, 2013

Last Supper For 365 Days

   Okay... So it's not the last time I'm making dinner for a year, but this is the last meal I'm planning on cooking as an act of kindness that's documented this year. Today I made dinner for a couple we go to church with that just welcomed their first baby home. Bringing home a new baby is one of the best and craziest moments in life from my experience. It's all so overwhelming so anything you can get friends and family to help with you should take them up on. I'm glad to help by providing them with a meal tonight and giving them one less thing to worry about and more time to soak up every second with their new baby boy!

Please keep following along as we close in on the end of this crazy amazing journey. Don't forget, Saturday starts the "best of 365 days" and I'll be doing acts of kindness that many of you said you really enjoyed and were your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment