Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Change For A Cause ... Put To Action

   We all see them this time of year... The bell ringers that stand outside of different businesses collecting change for different organizations in need. The one that people are probably most familiar with are the Salvation Army Ringers who have the red buckets and aprons on. The money collected during this time goes to their red kettle campaign that funds food, clothing and toys for those in need during the holidays. I try and drop some change in each year and just recently I decided that I would give all the change collected earlier this year from my "change for a cause" campaign to the red kettle. So I headed on over to the nearest one I knew of and dumped the whole bucket in. It felt great knowing that the money will help others during this holiday season.  So thanks to all of you who have liked the 365 page and blog and commented or left suggestions. This donation was in part because of you!!!

Please stayed tuned and keep reading and following along.... The 365 Days "best of" 12 days of Christmas starts soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment