Saturday, December 21, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Kindness Redo-Day 8

With Just A Click...
   I have learned so many things on this journey this year. One being that no matter how how busy or tired you are, if you have access to the internet, you can do something kind for others. Secondly, I have learned that being kind and doing good shouldn't only be for everybody else. Every once in a while you have to be kind to yourself because if you don't take care of yourself, how can you be kind and do good for others? With these two points in mind... I decided for my redo today to go back to a few of the online charities that receive funds simply from you visiting a website and clicking a button. And I chose this for today because I am not feeling myself and am very worn out and exhausted from the last couple of weeks and knew this could easily be done while I try and do something kind for myself, which is get some much needed rest. The husband is also being very kind today and letting me do just that by keeping the kids entertained and happy. That good deed is very much appreciated.
If you are looking for a simple way to do an act of kindness, here are the sites I visited today and all you literally have to do is click a button or answer some trivia and sponsors donate funds to their worthy causes.

The Hunger Site  they work with charities and organizations world wide to provide food and relief to those suffering from hunger and starvation.

The Breast Cancer Site this site gathers donations to help provide life saving mammograms for women who can't afford them.

Free Kibble when you visit this site and answer trivia questions they donate food to animal shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment