Friday, December 6, 2013

Three Acts For The Cutest Three Year Old


Today is my son's third birthday and just like for my daughter's earlier this year, I decided to a certain number of acts in honor of his special day. For my first act today I dropped money in each place I went that had a tip jar. I know very ofter many employees in the food industry especially don't get paid very high wages and try and compensate with tips. So I gladly contributed today. Then today while at the Starbucks drive-thru, the car in front of me paid for my drink, So I kept the kindness going and paid for the car behind me. I really hope it continued through the morning. Lastly I went in and volunteered at my daughter's school. Today I got to help them with a few crafts and it was so much fun working with them and seeing them have a good time.
Happy Birthday to my not so little boy and I hope kindness finds all of you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment