Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thank You... Thank You Very Much!

   AMAZING.... That's the one word that I feel best sums up the journey this year. I have so enjoyed getting to help out and do for so many great people and organizations. But the magnitude of how far this project has reached and how many people have been touched is in HUGE part to so many great people who have opened their hearts and helped me accomplish this feat. So today for my good deed/act of kindness I sent out thank yous to the awesome people who have supported me with things like ideas for good deeds, monetary and item donations, connecting me with and recommending people and organizations in need and sending encouraging words to help keep me going this year. There is just no way that I would have been able to do something like this without all of their help and I am so VERY grateful.

I also wanted to say that my husband and kids have been a big part of this as well. They have been my biggest cheerleaders from day one and have been there every step of the way. They have personally sacrificed by picking up my slack around the house and have missed out on things this year because I was doing for others. They have been a great inspiration and contributed so much this year.

Now, I do realize that there are still 2 days to go to complete this journey, but giving thanks to these folks has been weighing on me and I felt it important that they know just how important a part they played.

No comments:

Post a Comment