Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Candy For Kiddos

My kids have been blessed to have lots of family in the area who like to spend time with them and spoil them from time to time.... Well, this Easter they ended up with so much candy that we don't even have enough places to store it in the house, lol. While I appreciate all the sweet things everyone wants to give them at some point you can have too much candy, and I think we've reached that point. So for today's act of kindness I took some of that candy to my daughter's class to share with her classmates and some for the teaches to use to restock their reward basket. I know that the candy that is in the reward basket comes out of the teachers pocket so maybe this will save them a little money. Perhaps they will keep a few pieces for themselves to enjoy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment