Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day

  Happy Earth Day Everyone! Today's post is early because as part of my good deed/ act of kindness I wanted to share some ideas with you so that perhaps you can try or do some of them in honor of Earth Day. This year marks the 43rd celebration of Earth Day and I found an article with 43 ideas on how you can do your part to help spread awareness about the environment and health of our planet or simple tasks you can do to take action yourself. For the other part of my deed/act I will be doing some of these today as well. You can access the article by clicking HERE. I'm hoping that at least one will be come habit instead of just a one time a year thing so that I can really make a difference and be more proactive in leaving my kids and their generation a nice home.

No comments:

Post a Comment