Sunday, April 21, 2013

Icee Time

   This time a year brings busy schedules for my family as our calendar fills up quickly with all sorts of sports and events. Today was one of those days where we had more than one thing going on. While I took my daughter to a birthday party my husband headed out to a baseball practice for a team that he is helping coach. He also has a thing for Icee's... especially after playing baseball it seems. On the way back home from the birthday party I couldn't stop thinking about how it would be a nice surprise to have one waiting for him when he got home. So that's just what I did today... My daughter and I stopped in at a local gas station and got an Icee for my husband. She really liked the idea of getting him a little something special. I have loved doing these good deeds and acts of kindness each day, but I also love when I can do something a little random or on the fly for my husband just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment