Friday, April 26, 2013

Dishing Out The Goods

For today's act of kindness I passed along some dishes and cooking utensils to another mom who's oldest child is newly married and starting a home of their own. She had asked if anyone might have some kitchen items that they were going to get rid of anyway, and donate them to her son and daughter-in-law instead. When I heard about this I knew I had some stuff. I love to cook and bake and have several dishes and appliances that I use on a regular basis but I also have several that just sit and take up space because I never or rarely use them. I was very happy to be able to give to a young couple starting out because my husband and I were very blessed in the beginning of our marriage with some great hand me downs and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment