Monday, April 29, 2013

Memory Tree

   As usual, I'm a few days behind. Arbor Day was this past Friday and this year I wanted have a tree planted for my act of kindness on arbor day. But like I've said before, better late than never and in the end I'm still contributing to the environment so it shouldn't matter if it was officially on Arbor day or a few days later, right?? So today I had ten trees planted in a national park and I did it in memory of my dear and close aunt Marie who passed away a few years ago. She was such a great lady who was many things. She was a superior cook, had an awesome sense of humor, was great at games, very crafty and also always had beautiful plants and flowers in her yard. Every summer when I visited, her lawn looked great with nice shady trees, pretty flowers and bushes that complimented her house. I thought having trees planted would be a nice way to honor her memory and also a good way to make our world a little healthier and greener.

No comments:

Post a Comment