Friday, April 5, 2013

Some Kids Lucky Day...

   My family and I are still out of town having fun and while the kids and hubby went back to the hotel to rest for a while I headed out on an errand. While I was out I ran across these toy and candy machines. Normally I just walk on by but after seeing one kid throughly inspecting all machines to see if anyone left any prizes or coins behind, I stopped and watched for a minute. I remembered back when I used to do the same thing as a kid and how excited I would get if I actually found any money or toy in one of the slots. So after the kid I was watching got their goodies I went over and placed quarters in all the twenty-five cent machines that I found scattered around. They weren't all in the same place so hopefully multiple kids will get to take advantage of a free treat instead of one child finding them all. I was hoping somebody would come by pretty soon after I placed the quarters in the machines so I could see their surprise but I decided not to wait around too long and headed on my way. I know some kiddo is going to think they hit the jackpot and hopefully it will make their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment