Monday, April 1, 2013

A Little Something For The Brothers And Sisters...

  Today while I was out picking up items for another act of kindness in the works, I picked up some coloring books and activity kits. I'm going to take them to the maternity floor of the hospital here in town for the kids who are waiting around for or visiting their new siblings who were just born. Waiting is no fun, especially when you are a kid and hospitals aren't exactly the most exciting places to be. This great idea came from my friend Kendra who is a pro at entertaining and distracting multiple kids at once. I also liked this one because with new siblings come some jealously from the older ones, so it might be nice to get a little something that is just for them.
I plan on taking these over later today and I'm sure some kiddos will get some good use out of them.

On a related note, today marks the beginning of the 4th month of this challenge and journey. I have loved every bit of it and it really is flying by. I have so many things I want to do this year and hopefully can complete most, if not all of them. But please keep the ideas and comments coming and sign up to follow the blog if you haven't already so I can keep adding money to the jar for a cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment