Monday, April 8, 2013

Cleanup In Aisle 6

   Today is Monday and I think I've mentioned before that this grocery shopping day for me. This morning after breakfast I loaded the kids up and we headed on out to buy some some food for our family. As we were finishing up on the toiletry aisle and I was sorting through coupons, one of the employees was restocking items on the shelves and displays. She was very kind and stopped what she was in the middle of to offer us some help. I told her we were fine and thanked her as we got ready to head to the check out. Then as we were pulling away I heard a crash behind me. I turned around and saw that many of the items she had just spent several minutes stacking up and replenishing now covered the floor. She was not happy to say the least... So for today's good deed/act of kindness I stopped and went back to help her restock the shelves and display she had just spent so much time on. She thanked me for the help and said it was really nice that I stuck around to help. I'd like to think that most people would have done the same thing, but these days who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment