Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Glowing Recommendation

   Recently my photographer friend Gina relocated to Salt Lake City. Along with her two handsome boys, she moved her business and is trying to get it started back up in her new home town. Any of you out there who run your own business know how tough it can be to get things off the ground and running, so she asked for a little help from former clients to help get the word out about why we love her business. I was more than happy to help since I've been a more than satisfied customer for the last couple of years. She's taken awesome pictures of my kiddos and we've always looked forward to seeing all her fantastic sneak peeks. So for my good deed/act of kindness today, I went to her business page and left what I felt was a glowing recommendation. I know a few of you that read this blog are clients of Gina as well so if you haven't already, head over to her page a leave some positive feedback so that everyone in Salt Lake City will know just how great she is. And if you happen to read this and are in Salt Lake City or know someone who is, you can check out her website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment